Interaction Lab - Equipment reservation systemWith our reservation system you can easily view when certain equipment is available and you can directly make a request to reserve certain equipment for your project. We use the "Booqable" platform, which offers a webshop-style user interface for browsing and searching equipment.
All reservation requests should be done through the new system:
- Select a preferred pickup and return date to specify the duration of your reservation
- Search available equipment or browse through categories
- Click on a product image or title to view details. From there, you can easily check availability on specific dates
- Press the button "Add to reservation" to add the item
- Continue browsing and adding equipment as needed
- Open the "Shopping cart" in the top right corner to continue to checkout
Completing your reservation request:
- You may create a personal account or continue as Guest
- Fill the required details (please use your @utwente email address)
- Please use the remarks field if you have questions or remarks about this reservation (e.g. if you want a specific piece of equipment 'HMI-xyz')
- We will review your request (we aim to do this within one working day)
- Depending on our presence in the lab we will negotiate a specific pickup and return time
What if the equipment is not on the list?The reservation system contains our most used equipment. Send us an e-mail if you have trouble finding something.
Perhaps the DesignLab, SmartXP, or BMSLab has the equipment that you are looking for. If not, contact your supervisor and Daniel Davison to discuss other options.